Full range of P-V valves
Our production covers the whole range of equipment needed for handling the gas side of loading, storage and off-loading i.e. P-V valves and high velocity valves for use on floating storage units like FPSO, FSO, Oil- and Chemical tankers and their service vessels – Shuttle tankers and PSV.
For some key costumers, we have developed more specialized solutions which we are happy to present at any given opportunity – please use the contact page to see what we have done for others and let us talk about, what we can do for you.
Custom made to your specifications
Almost any invention has been made to fill costumer specific needs, although all has been based on the universal challenges below.
The characteristics of FPSO and FSO systems vary significantly from those of traditional oil tankers. Further, loading and un-loading rates are not always in the same range. The major causes of variation in required venting rate are:
High gas evolution factor:
- Loading commences in empty tanks.
- Temperature difference between oil and inert gas.
Variation in loading rate.
- Oil field production decreases over time.
- Unloading to shuttle tankers at high rate compared to production rate.
FPSO manifold solution
An example of a manifold solution for FPSO or FSO-systems that is built to handle both early and late requirements.
Whatever your specific needs are, we can find a solution whether it is using off the shelf equipment or a solution developed to your specification by our expert engineers.
Major advantages of the FPSO Manifold solution
- High exit speed at all loading/production rates.
- Possibility of adding or reducing venting capacity for optimum operation.
- Custom made with various sizes of pressure side and vacuum side valves.
- High security due to numerous valves.
- Extra valves for spares when production decreases over time.